iReporter

Fairmont Dallas Announces Reopening on July 31st Iconic Downtown Dallas Hotel Implements New Measures to Resume Operations Dallas (July 21, 2020 ) -...
“Indigo Evening” Framed 18 x 16? Oil “Sitting alone somewhere on the east coast outside my hotel. I don’t remember where. But will never forget the “Indigo...
“SUNSET IN THE CANYON” Gallery Wrap 20 x 16? Acrylic “The actual color of the sunset that evening was so vivid. It was fire red. But strangely it lacked the...
Susan Martinez, MA, LMFT-S – Guest Contributor
Aug 2 2020
With all of our routines and lives disrupted in one way or another during COVID 19, it is essential to be mindful of how we are adjusting and settling into a...
Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau Commits to GBAC STAR Cleanliness Accreditation Program Cleaning and disinfection program elevates safety and...
AKT , Anna Kaiser Technique, a dance-based cardio fitness and wellness brand fueled by positivity and a combination of personal training and movement-based...
AKT , Anna Kaiser Technique, a dance-based cardio fitness and wellness brand fueled by positivity and a combination of personal training and movement-based...
“Summer at the Lake” Gallery Wrap 24 x 30? Acrylic on Canvas “I have always loved the reflection of trees hanging over smooth water. The gentle ripples in the...
In M.G. Herron's new mystery thriller, CULTURE SHOCK, we are introduced to Anderson Gunn, a bounty hunter in Austin, Texas. With an office down on East Sixth...
Local businesses are adapting to our new normal in unique ways. Monster Yogurt has been delivering fun and entertaining dessert experiences since 2011. They...